Precipitate Gold Corp (TSXV: PRG, OTCQB: PREIF) - District-Scale Strategic Land Positions in Newfoundland and the Dominican Republic. Precipitate's strategic and prospective project portfolio provides exposure to landholdings in active and desirable regions, including two projects adjacent to prominent operations.
- MOTHERLODE - 11 historical mineral occurrences, including 8 gold showings with grab samples up to 25 g/t gold within the Burin Peninsula of southern Newfoundland, Canada.
- Ace - Underlain by Exploits Subzone rocks which are favoured lithologies that host significant gold mineralization across central Newfoundland. Includes a 10-20 meter wide alteration and shear zone with select grab rock samples up to 5.4 g/t gold.
- PUEBLO GRANDE - adjacent to the world-class Pueblo Viejo mine operated by Barrick (central Dominican Republic). Subject to an Earn-In Agreement whereby Barrick Gold Corp can earn 70% by spending US$10M and delivering a pre-feasibility study before sixth anniversary.
- PONTON - 30km east of Barrick's Pueblo Viejo Mine, hosted in the same Los Ranchos Formation geological terrain. Significant untested multi-element epithermal gold anomaly; and
- JUAN de HERERRA - adjacent to the Romero/Tireo project operated by GoldQuest (west Dominican Republic)
Precipitate owns all its property assets 100% or via option rights to acquire 100%.